our Pine beading is highly practical and versatile planed timber. Smooth and square-edged for a professional finish, ideal for boxing in and use as support battens. Perfect for those simple DIY jobs.
- A simple planed design which comes in a variety of sizes to suit any project
- Easy to work with, using pins, screws or adhesive
- beading is available in pine, knotty pine, light hardwood and hardwood
- Beading is an exceptionally versatile product which can go well with virtually any joinery project
- All of our beading are made to exact measurements and to the highest quality
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
|Internal or External Use
|Internal use only
|Compatible with the following ranges