This decorative white primed moulding is a crafted and decorated piece of moulding which is typically used to cover rough edges or to add some style to walls, ceilings or furniture such as worktops.
- The double astragal decorative moulding has an accentuated traditional styling which can add the finishing touch to any home
- Decorative mouldings are to easy to install, once cut to size just apply adhesive or use pins
- Superior, grain free, white primed finish
- Gel coat envelopes moulding, 0.25mm thick
- White Primed timber removes the need to treat and undercoat before painting the colour of your choice, (however lightly sanding the product is recommended before applying your final coat)