Matchboard cladding is ideal for structural and internal joinery use, where an exceptional finish is required. This piece of cladding is aesthetically pleasing and is suitable for any room in the house. This cladding is simple to stain, paint or varnish, depending on your desired finish. It has been manufactured from European Redwood which is kiln-dried to improve the overall stability. Matchboard has been machined, which comes V jointed, finished planed, tongue and grooved.
- Responsibly sourced timber
- Ready for painting, staining or varnishing
- Attractive V jointed finish
- Tongue & grooved
- Great for cladding internal walls
- Manufactured from Scandinavian Redwood
Eco friendly Paint information-
- A ready to use, water-based wood stain for interior and exterior use
- Premium quality, non-toxic, odour free
- 100% chemical solvent free and 99.8% VOC free
- Use as a standalone product or finish by sealing the stain with wax, oil, lacquer or varnish
- Uses- Internal and external (For external use, seal with a UV protected clear Osmo oil).
- Village Green Wood Stain is a premium quality, non-toxic, odor free wood stain, for interior and exterior use, that will enhance your wood with a colorful vibrance that brings it to life. Rich and deep, light and exuberant, modern or traditional; tones and shades that will suit your style and personality.